At the end of the day, your safety as a passenger is of the utmost importance. T-Line makes great efforts to keep their vehicles roadworthy and the risks minimal. Do your part to make sure that you—and your fellow passengers—stay safe.
- When entering the bus, deposit the exact fare directly into the farebox. Operators are not allowed to handle fares and will not make change. Failure to pay correct fare will result in ejection from the bus.
- Do not talk to or distract the operator while the bus is in motion.
- Profanity, vulgar language, and disorderly conduct are not allowed. Belligerence toward fellow passengers and operators will not be tolerated.
- Radios, tape decks, and CD players may be used only with earphones.
- Passengers are not allowed to consume or distribute food or drink while inside a transit vehicle. Food may be transported in sealed containers.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages on the bus is prohibited.
- Smoking in T-Line buses is prohibited.
- Service animals may accompany passengers with disabilities. No other animals can be transported unless confined to a secured pet container.
- Damaging, defacing, marking, cutting, scratching, or drawing on any fixture on the bus is prohibited.
- Passengers may not place advertisements or religious/political material inside or outside the bus, nor can they solicit for money or the sale of goods on the bus.
- All trash should be discarded in the trashcan near the door.
- Allow others to exit before boarding.