SERVING TEXARKANA, WAKE VILLAGE, NASH, TX and TEXARKANA ARKANSAS SINCE OCTOBER, 2000
2. All passengers must be seated when the bus is in motion.
3. If you have to stand, please hold onto the handrails or seat backs.
4. The courtesy seats directly behind the driver are reserved for elderly and disabled passengers.
5. Keep the seats next to you clear of belongings so other passengers can sit.
6. If utilizing a battery-operated wheelchair, the driver will not be expected to assist you if the battery is dead.
7. Strollers, baby carriages, and portable shopping carts must be folded and stowed underneath the seat. It is mandatory that the aisles be kept clear for safety reasons.
8. The amount of groceries or bags carried on the bus will be limited to what the passenger can carry in one trip. The operator will not assist with groceries.
9. Please notify the operator of any belongings left behind by other passengers. Any unattended, suspicious looking boxes or packages should be reported immediately.
10. Weapons including firearms, knives, swords, and hazardous materials such as batteries and gasoline cans are prohibited.